The Privacy Statement
Baronet 4 Tibet respects your right to privacy and will protect it when you visit our web site. Here are some things you should know about how we protect your privacy.
- When you send us e-mail we won't keep or share your e-mail address with anyone outside of our staff. We'll use your e-mail address only to respond to your requests for information.
- If you request to be notified through our "updates" email notification program about the addidtion of new items and specials we still won't share your informationwith others. All emails are sent out "blind" and no one else sees your address.
When you browse, read pages or download information on our website, the host web stats program automatically gathers and stores certain technical information about your visit as do all web hosts. This information never identifies who you are. The information collected and stored about your visit is listed below:
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
- The type of browser (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorerm Mozilla firefox) and operating system (Windows, Unix) used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website.
- We monitor visits to the web site to identify any attempt to tamper with it.
We would try to identify you personally only when required to do so by a law enforcement investigation. Any information we collect for those investigations is destroyed according to federal guidelines. What are the odds of law enforcement requiring us to identify you, unless you try to tamper with our site?
- Tampering with Baronet 4 Tibet's web site is against the law. If anyone tries to tamper with it, they may be punished under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986.
- All payment information and personal information gathered to complete a sale is conducted over the telephone by the management at Baronet and is protected by Mr. Buds, a 100 pound german shepherd and malamute mix. This information is used solely for completing the financial transaction and is gathered to protect both parties.
Links to Other Sites
- Our website has links to other web sites. When you go to another site, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of that site. Baronet 4 Tibet cannot attest to the accuracy of information provided there.
- Linking to a web site does not necessarily constitute an endorsement by Baronet 4 Tibet, or any of its employees, or the sponsors of the site or the products presented on the site, however we did have a good reason for including them.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org